COLOR HARMONY ROOM
OPTIMIZED COLOR INSPECTION SYSTEMS FOR AUTOMOTIVE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR COATINGS AND TRIMS
GTI built and designed Color Harmony Rooms for color inspections for automotive trim and coating. We will work with you to conceptualize, develop specifications, and design the right color harmony room for your products, facility, and inspection needs.
In the automotive industry, paints and coatings are becoming more complex, parts are being manufactured from a wider range of materials, and final products consist of components from a worldwide supply chain. Incoming parts and final products need to be inspected for color harmony, fit and finish in a lighting environment that is compliant with industry standards and can simulate the environment in which consumers will view the product.
GTI Color harmony is the use of colors, shades, materials, and textures to achieve a pleasing visual experience. Good color harmony stirs emotions and plays a significant role in consumers’ buying decisions. In the automotive industry, paints.
GTI will work with you to design a color harmony room that will meet your specific requirements. Your customized room will consist of GTI GLE and/or GLL luminaires mounted to the walls, ceiling, and on portable stands. If needed, GTI will also develop a scaled prototype room at our facility to ensure that the intensity and angles of illumination meet your requirements.
A customized color harmony room will help you make visual assessments with confidence. You will experience fewer defects, lower production cost, and a better finished product, resulting in satisfied customers and higher profits.
- Standard Features:
- ASTM D1729, SAE J361, and ISO 3668 compliance
- Custom configurations to fit any size room
- Multiple angles of illumination
- Wireless remote control
- GTI ColorGuard II—tracks light source usage of each source and indicates when to relamp
- GTI’s proprietary D65 ColorMatcher lamps
- Single, dual, or multisource luminaires
- Available light sources include:
- Daylight—D65, 75, or D50
- Store Light—CWF or TL84
- Home Light—Incandescent A
- Ultraviolet—UVA BLB
- Other Choices—SPX35, TL83, Horizon
- NIST traceable certificate of product conformance included
- Access to GTI’s color and lighting experts