CAS 140CT-HR HIGH RESOLUTION ARRAY SPECTROMETER
High Resolution Array Spectrometer For Narrow-Band Emitters
CAS 140CT-HR is particularly designed for the measurement of narrow band emitters, e.g. laser diodes and VSCEL. CAS 140CT-HR combines high spectral resolution and short testing times for sophisticated production and laboratory applications.
Instrument Systems CAS 140CT-HR models are offered with a PTB traceable calibration. They are factory-equipped with a USB interface and optionally available with PCIe interface for extended triggering possibility. The integrated density filter wheel and the dark shutter additionally facilitate fully automated measurements over an extremely broad detector signal range. The spectroradiometers can be operated with Instrument Systems’ SpecWin Pro software for advanced laboratory applications. In addition, they are compatible with DLL and LabVIEW drivers for creating proprietary programs and integration into production equipment.
The CAS 140CT-HR offers a selection of different gratings with 1200, 1500 and 1800 lines/mm. Typical measuring ranges of 80, 120 and 160 nm are available in the spectral range from 800 to 1000 nm. Further spectral ranges in the VIS are available upon request.
Narrow Band Emitters e.g. Laser Diodes and VCSEL | Production Testing | Laboratory
CAS 140CT-HR Spectrometer
- Spectral resolution down to 0.2 nm FWHM (0.08 nm data point interval)
- Typical measuring ranges of 80, 120 and 160 nm customized within the spectral range from 800 to 1000 nm (further spectral ranges available on request)
- High-end actively cooled CCD detector for utmost measuring sensitivity and stability
- Integrated density filter wheel enables an extremely wide intensity measuring range
- USB interface and PCIe interface (optional)
- Software solutions for laboratory and production applications