2D DISPLAY ANALYZER CA-2500
Two-Dimensional Color Analyzer For Measurement Of Luminance & Chromaticity Distributions
The CA-2500 2D Color Analyzer is the successor to CA-2000. CA-2500A is the 4th generation 2D Color Analyzer from Konica Minolta.
Konica Minolta CA-2500 2D Color Analyzer is ideal for the evaluating luminance distribution, chromaticity distribution and MURA (non-uniformity) for a vairety of display devices such as LED LCD TV, Smartphones, Tablet PCs,OLED, Organic EL lamp, other light emmiting devices such as automoible instrument panels, illuminated keypad. Unlike conventional imaging photometer that use RGB color separation filters. The CA-2500 uses XYZ filters that closely match to the CIE 1931 color matching functions to provide luminance and chromaticity measurements that have high correlation with the spectral response of human eye.
The CA-2500 2D Color Analyzer now comes with an improved minimum measurable luminance range (0.05 cd/m²) and is more durable, with service life measurement cycles of approximately 5 times that of the predecessor model. New Data Management Software CA-S25w (included as a standard accessory of CA-2500)
Research & Development in LED LCD TV, Tablet PCs, Smartphones. OLED, Organic EL, Rear Projector | Automobile Instrument Panel & Control Switches | Car Stereo | Street Light | Evaluating illuminance distribution of lighting fixtures | Evaluating light distribution characteristics of LED illumination module
2D Display Color Analyzer CA-2500
- XYZ filters provide high correlation with the spectral response of the human eye – uses XYZ filters that closely match the CIE 1931 color-matching functions to provide luminance and chromaticity measurements.
- Expanded low-luminance measurement range – minimum measureable luminance has been Improved from 0.1 cd/m² to 0.05 cd/m².
- Improved durability – service life measurement cycles have been increased to approximately 5 times that of the CA-2000
- Interchangeable lenses for measurements of various subjects are available.
- Advanced Data Management Software CA-S25w, as a standard accessory – focus assist function, positioning assist function, and automatic measurement area extraction function greatly simplify troublesome measurement preparations.
- SDK (software Development Kit), as a stand accessory, used by customer to efficiently create their own software for controlling the CA-2500.
- Capable of simultaneous measuring of multiple samples.
2D Display Color Analyzer CA-2500
2/3-inch CCD image sensor (monochrome); Effective number of pixels: 1000×1000 (Measurement points: 980×980); Equipped with XYZ filter (closely matches CIE 1931 color-matching functions) and ND filter
Typical measurement sizes/distances (Approx. length per side of square/distance)
98 mm / 250 mm
145 mm / 200 mm
115 mm / 900 mm
210 mm / 500 mm
410 mm/ 500 mm
275 mm / 2000 mm
440 mm/1000 mm
850 mm / 1000 mm
420 mm / 3000 mm
890 mm/2000 mm
1770 mm / 2000 mm
With low-magnification macro ring: 57 mm / 500 mm
With high-magnification macro ring: 27 mm / 300 mm
Measurement luminance range (including when ND filter is used)
0.05 to 100,000 cd/m²
0.25 to 100,000 cd/m²(0.5 to 100,000 cd/m² when high-magnification macro ring is used)
Body only (W x H x D)
160 ×164 ×192 mm (Height including handle: 211 mm)
With lens/lens hood attached
223 (D) mm
219 (D) mm
224 (D) mm
With low-magnification macro ring: 230 (D) mm
With high-magnification macro ring: 237 (D) mm
Approx. 3.5 kg (when Standard lens and lens hood are attached)
Included AC adapter: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
* Low-magnification macro ring and high-magnification macro ring can be attached only to Telephoto lens.
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.