CM-25cG is a 2-in-1 portable spectrophotometer built with with 45°c:0° geometry and an integrated 60° gloss measurements
The CM-25cG spectrophotometer is not only the successor to CM-2500d but is designed and built to measure both color and gloss simultaneously. CM-25cG greatly improves work efficiency by eliminating the need to switch between two instruments (one for color and one for gloss) for each measurement thus reducing the takt time and providng color and gloss data from exaztly the same measurement spot for more accurate quality control.
The CM-25cG is built with a changeable apertures of 8mm (MAV) and 3mm (SAV) circumferrential illuminant system and a measuring time of approximately 1 second. CM-25cG provide fast accurate and stable measurement even on curve surfaces.
The CM-25cG with symmetrical and compact design allows easy measurement where hard to reach areas within the vehicle interior. TheCM-25cG come with a built-in optical finder for perfect sample positioning and is the 1st instrument to offers such features in a 45°c:0° geometry spectrophotometer. The CM-25cG spectrophotometer is build with high Inter-Instrument Agreement (IIA) and high Inter-Model Agreement (IMA) ensure perfect measurement data correlation between instruments.
Road Marking | High Visibility Garment | Plastics | Paints | Packaging | Textile etc.
- Color Measurement: 45c:0 (45°illumination / 0°viewing angle)
- Gloss Measurement: 60°
- Inter-Instrument Agreement (IIA):
- Color: ∆E*ab< 0.15 (Average of BCRA 12 Tiles)
- Gloss: ∆GU< +0.2GU (0-10GU), ∆GU< 0.5GU (10-100GU)
- Circumferential illumination optical system
- Measurement Speed: approximately 1 second
- Vertically shaped for easy handling and positioning
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Wireless and USB communication