Built For Precision, Compact Yet Powerful Benchtop Spectrophotometer
The CM-3600A spectrophotometer is a successor to CM-3600d designed with outstanding performance utilize patented Innovative Optical System technology.
Konica Minolta CM-3600A specrtophotometer offers simultaneous measurement of specular component included (SCI) and specular component excluded (SCE) by eleminating mechanical switching and enables acquisition of SCI and SCE data through calculations with the measured data obtained using two light sources. In addition numerical UV control (NUVC) is the unsurpassed technology for UV adjustments when measuring samples containing optical brightening agent (OBA) such as textile, pulp, paper, paint and other chemicals.
The CM-3600A spectrophotometer with horizontal alignment capable to measure color in either reflectance or transmittance, thus offering a wide range of application such as textile, plastics, ceramic, liquid etc.
Paint | Printing | Plastics | Ceramics | Textile | Packaging | PET Bottle etc
- Eligible ISO 17025 Certification
- Includes aperture size of 4mm, 8mm, and 25.4mm
- Measures reflectance and transmittance to accurately evaluate opaque, transparent, translucent, and fluorescent samples small to large in size, including solids and liquids
- Tight inter-instrument agreement measures consistently with other instruments of the same model, allowing color values and specifications to be communicated, shared, and coordinated throughout the supply chain
- Numerical Gloss Control measures level of relative gloss for more control of a sample’s appearance
- Conveniently measures SCE and SCI simultaneously for more consistent readings and to accommodate the surface conditions of each sample
- Numerical UV Control performs measurements with and without UV simultaneously for more control of a sample’s appearance, particularly with optical brighteners
- Built with a footprint about the size of an average laptop computer to easily fit in small spaces
- Hand assembled with quality parts, making it durable and reliable to keep customer operations running as smooth as possible
- USB connection conveniently allows users to connect to a PC or laptop
- Conforms to international standards conforms to CIE, ISO, ASTM, DIN, and JIS measurement requirements
- Integrates with SpectraMagic NX software for color quality control, as well as Colibri software for color formulation