CM-3700A Spectrophotometer is the Top-of-the-line model with the highest cccuracy and repeatability even at low Reflectance/Transmittance Color Measurement
The CM-3700A is the successor of CM-3700d spectrophotometer designed for maximum performance and thus act as a reference instrument in the global color measurement network. The entire optical systems is designed and manufactured without compromised and exceed the requirement of international standards while offering superior level of inter-instrument agreement out of the production line.
An advanced spectrophotometer for reflectance and transmittance measurement of broad range of applications such as pigment, dyes, textile, plastic, paint ceramic etc.
With its high accuracy, high presicions and high reliability, the CM-3700A can be used as the top standard instrument which other instruments are referenced in color quality control systems including multiple instruments both with a company or between companies.
Plastics | Paint | Ink | Textile | Coating | Packaging | Printing | Film | Ceramics etc.
- Eligible ISO 17025 Certification
- Includes aperture sizes of 3x5mm, 8mm, and 25.4mm to accurately evaluate the color of a wide variety of samples small to large in size; automatically detects aperture size and communicates to color analysis software, SpectraMagic NX, for improved user convenience
- Measures opaque, transparent, translucent, and fluorescent samples light to dark in color and low to high in saturation
- Tight inter-instrument agreement of ΔE*ab 0.08, allowing color values and specifications to be communicated, shared, and coordinated seamlessly throughout the supply chain
- High precision measurements to maintain consistent results internally and across the supply chain
- Can switch between SCE and SCI measurement modes to accommodate the surface conditions of each sample
- Hand assembled with quality parts, making it durable and reliable to keep customer operations running as smooth as possible
- USB connection conveniently allows users to connect to a PC or laptop
- Conforms to standards CIE, ISO, ASTM, DIN, and JIS measurement requirements
- Integrates with SpectraMagic NX software for color quality control, as well as Colibri software for color formulation